Callaway Apex 2019 Hybrid
OUT OF STOCK OR HAVE A CUSTOM ORDER? CALL US ON 01189795657
The smaller design of the Apex Hybrid '19 appeals to the Tour professionals and better player. Engineered to transition perfectly from your irons, the Apex has a longer, more-iron like blade length and the traditional CG placement of an iron, providing a neutral CG bias for a controlled ball flight and maximum workability the better player demands.
The 'Forged Face Cup' providing the Apex Hybrid '19 with it's incredibly high ball speeds is made from Carpenter 455 steel, engineered to deliver increased ball speed from every impact location. Centre hits from the Apex are going to be faster and off-centre hits are now going to be faster too. In addition a new re-engineered Internal Standing Wave featured in the XR range is utilised. It’s a refined way to increase MOI and still give the face cup the freedom to flex for more ball speed
- Controlled ball flight and workability from precision shaping
- High ball speed from a Forged Face Cup
- Versatility from the Internal Standing Wave
- Jailbreak Technology in an Apex hybrid for the first time.
- Available in 2H (18°) to 5H - (26°) lofts
- Callaway branded headcover included