Callaway Rogue Draw Golf Driver
OUT OF STOCK? CALL US FOR YOUR ORDER 01189795657
- Rogue employs improved Jailbreak Technology with new, hourglass-shaped titanium bars that are 25% lighter, while fulfilling their function to stiffen the crown and sole. The stiffer body allows the face to take on more impact-load to promote faster ball speed, and makes possible our new X-Face VFT face architecture, which promotes fast ball speed across an expansive area of the face. Together, Jailbreak and X-Face VFT work together to create what we call the Jailbreak Effect, which promotes a remarkable boost in ball speed and distance.
Draw-enhancing external and internal weighting from the Rogue Draw Driver gets you back on the fairways and back in the game. Callaway's engineers have added weight in the heel of the clubhead moving the CG inward, enhancing gear effect on open-faced impacts to minimize slice-spin ans promote draw-spin.
Epic was just the start, Rogue features enhanced Jailbreak Technology, two new hourglass-shaped titanium rods, 25% lighter than the original design create a stronger vertical connection between the crown and the sole. The stiffer body allows the face to take on almost double the impact load and promote faster ball speeds and boost distance. It also allowed Callaway to introduce their new X-Face VFT face architecture, which delivers faster ball speed across more of the face. Together, Jailbreak and X-Face VFT combine to create what Callaway like to call the Jailbreak Effect.
Callaway are industry leaders at using carbon composite materials to enhance their clubs performance and the Rogue range is no different. The Rogue Driver features a proprietary triaxial carbon composite crown that is incredibly light and strong. Callaway's engineers have redistributed the discretionary weight into the head’s perimeter to significantly increase MOI and forgiveness, helping preserve distance and direction on those off-centre strikes.
Once again Boeing and Callaway collaborated on the Rogue design to develop their Speed Step technology used in past Callaway metalwoods. In Rogue they have redefine the geometry of the leading edge to improve airflow to promote faster clubhead speeds for more ball speed and increased distance.
As always Callaway are offering a comprehensive stock shaft lineup for the Rogue Driver, providing shaft options to suit all golfers with offerings ranging from 40g up to 70g, in a variety of weights, flexes and torques, including Aldila Synergy, Aldila Quaranta, Project X EvenFlow, and Project X HZRDS Yellow.
- Added weight in the heel moves the CG inward, enhancing gear effect on open-faced impacts to minimize slice-spin or promote draw-spin.
- Callaway is the leader at using carbon composite materials to enhance metalwood performance. Our proprietary triaxial carbon composite is extraordinarily light and strong, saving substantial weight. We’ve redistributed that weight into the head’s perimeter to significantly increase MOI and forgiveness, which helps preserve distance and direction on off-center hits. Rogue has the largest triaxial carbon crown of any Callaway driver ever.
- Boeing and Callaway collaborated to develop the Speed Step technology used in past Callaway metalwoods. In Rogue, we worked with Boeing to redefine the geometry of the leading edge to improve airflow to promote faster head speed.
- Callaway offers a wide range of premium aftermarket shafts at 40g, 50g, 60g, and 70g weights, including Aldila Synergy, Aldila Quaranta, Project X EvenFlow, and Project X HZRDS Yellow.